Photographing Secretly

Lately, I see a lot of Indonesian beauty bloggers makes the photos that a little strange, at least for me. Objects that are become the focus is placed behind a something blur. Something blur can be leaf, flower, or fabric. Like this one that I took from my friend’s instagram.

At first I feel that it is disturbing me. But after talking and sharing with Pungky Prayitno, I try to understand that it is cool. Hehe.

And one day I participate in travel writing training. The teacher invite all participants to sit gathered under a big tree. I take the place behind that make me hard to see my teacher. Some friends around me is obstruct the view, and it remind me to the typical photos of Indonesian beauty bloggers. Then I take my camera and start to photograph secretly.

8 Comments Add yours

1. PutriKPM says:

Aku setiap bikin postingan blog, selalu pake teknik itu atau nggak bokeh. Soalnya lucu aja nggak tau kenapa hahaha *alasan yg nggak jelas* :))))

1. noe says:

Haha, iya put. Pertama kali liat foto bokeh foreground ya fotomu itu. Awalnya aku pening lama2 suka. Wkwkwk

2. Mabel Kwong says:

Hahaha, you sit at a place where the teacher can’t see you 😀 Beautiful shots, beautiful foreground bokeh. Good camera skills. Really like how you can capture all the different expressions. Good timing, Noe 🙂

1. noe says:

Hi Mabel, I just play with my camera and really I don’t understand the theory of photography. Haha. Even about foreground bokeh I just knew it after it’s mentioned by you here. Haha 😀

1. noe says: