Life Imitates Art

Talking about art, I have seen so many artworks while I was traveling. But apparently there is only a few I can use to meet the challenges this week. The theme of weekly photo challenge is about life imitates art. And these are three photos of me.

The first one is imitate a monkey statue in Maros, South Sulawesi. Monkey statue is actually a gate, or a kind of welcome statue before entering the Bantimurung National Park.

The second one is a photo from Cu Chi Tunnel in Vietnam. There are many statues that is reflecting the struggle of Vietcong soldiers while they were in a war. One of them got me interested in posing.

And finally the last photo while I was in Bali. What do you think about those two sad face? Hehe

8 Comments Add yours

1. Adam Muiz says:

Itu foto yang pertama konten kemiripan atau bagaimana ? πŸ˜€
    Blogwalking Salam kenal aja

2. Tuch dengerin kalo hidup- dah susah jadi jangan tambah di bikin susah hahaha

3. adhyasahib says:

ahahaha,,, foto terakhir lucu mbak πŸ™‚

1. noe says:

Wekekeke… Muka udah jelek, jangan dijelek-jelrkin lagi. Gitu ya mba. :p

4. Mabel Kwong says:

Love how all of you posed with the monkey photo! It looks like a massive statue. Looks like you can see it from far away. Or rather, the monkey is watching you when you are far away πŸ˜€ Hahaha at the last shot. Life is already hard, we really don’t need life to get harder. Great expression πŸ˜€

1. noe says:

Haha.. I guess you understand bahasa Indonesia, Mabel, so you can read what has written about the hard life. Hoho

1. Mabel Kwong says:

Ah, Noe. Aku faham dan cakap Bahasa Melayu. Monyet itu memang comel πŸ˜€

2. noe says:

Comelnyeee kak Mabel ni, hoho πŸ˜€