Life Imitates Art

on

Talking about art, I have seen so many artworks while I was traveling. But apparently there is only a few I can use to meet the challenges this week. The theme of weekly photo challenge is about life imitates art. And these are three photos of me.

_MG_3594

The first one is imitate a monkey statue in Maros, South Sulawesi. Monkey statue is actually a gate, or a kind of welcome statue before entering the Bantimurung National Park.

_MG_8295

The second one is a photo from Cu Chi Tunnel in Vietnam. There are many statues that is reflecting the struggle of Vietcong soldiers while they were in a war. One of them got me interested in posing.

20131213_115258

And finally the last photo while I was in Bali. What do you think about those two sad face? Hehe

Advertisements

8 Comments Add yours

1. Adam Muiz says:

Itu foto yang pertama konten kemiripan atau bagaimana ? πŸ˜€
    Blogwalking Salam kenal aja

2. Tuch dengerin kalo hidup- dah susah jadi jangan tambah di bikin susah hahaha

3. adhyasahib says:

ahahaha,,, foto terakhir lucu mbak πŸ™‚

1. noe says:

Wekekeke… Muka udah jelek, jangan dijelek-jelrkin lagi. Gitu ya mba. :p

4. Mabel Kwong says:

Love how all of you posed with the monkey photo! It looks like a massive statue. Looks like you can see it from far away. Or rather, the monkey is watching you when you are far away πŸ˜€ Hahaha at the last shot. Life is already hard, we really don’t need life to get harder. Great expression πŸ˜€

1. noe says:

Haha.. I guess you understand bahasa Indonesia, Mabel, so you can read what has written about the hard life. Hoho

1. Mabel Kwong says:

Ah, Noe. Aku faham dan cakap Bahasa Melayu. Monyet itu memang comel πŸ˜€

2. noe says:

Comelnyeee kak Mabel ni, hoho πŸ˜€