Gone, but not forgotten

on

I have 2 photos to meet this week challenge, Gone, but not forgotten. Both are stunning in my eyes and can only be enjoyed in special time. They presents in a certain time and could go very quickly. But when it gone, the memories of it will stick forever in mind.

DSC00253

The first ‘gone, but not forgotten’ is a beautiful sunset in a perfect place.

DSC01994

The second ‘gone, but not forgotten’ from me is the morning mist that covered the mountains Bromo.

Hope you enjoy it. Thank you… πŸ™‚

Advertisements

22 Comments Add yours

1. restlessjo says:

Two glorious shots, Noe. And lingering memories, I’m sure. πŸ™‚

1. noe says:

Yes, Jo. It stay in my mind. The sunset was taken in Tinabo island, that i have ever share with you. The second, i have a plan to write and post another photos next monday. πŸ™‚

1. noe says:

Thaank you, Beeblu πŸ™‚

2. buzzerbeezz says:

Bromo memang selalu keren ya mbak..

1. noe says:

Iyoo mas, meskipun rasane arep matik amergo kademeeen. Hahaha *jowo mode on*

3. Mabel Kwong says:

Two beautiful photos for the challenge, Noe. I love them both. So lucky of you to have captured the clouds drifting across the sun. Lovely texture. But the second one has to be my favourite. As per your comment to Sreejith, that early wake up was certainly worth the view. It looks like a fairytale place, so calm and peaceful and I hope you stayed for some time there to savour the moment πŸ™‚

1. noe says:

Yes, Mabel. Traveling to Bromo is one of my best moment in life. I stay on the hill until the mist away, then walk down and went to the Mountain to see the caldera πŸ˜€

1. Mabel Kwong says:

That is so good that you enjoyed the moment. Breathtaking view. I hope you enjoyed the caldera up close as much as well. Seeing all the sights while you were there πŸ˜€

2. noe says:

I think i wanna post the photos tomorrow, Mabel πŸ˜€ Mountains, with its caldera, canon, valley, and savannah, they are all awesome.

4. Both marvelous photos.

janet

1. noe says:

5. prior says:

wonderful – they pair so nicely together πŸ™‚ ❀ ❀

1. noe says:

πŸ˜€ thank you, Yvwtte πŸ˜€

1. prior says:

de nada – and I like your take on the challenge – because you are so right – these beautiful things do linger and stay with us – so cool

2. noe says:

I am sooo glad to know that you like it, Yvette. It make me keep sharing with you on all :*

6. Two stunning images, Noe….

But, You could guess which is my favourite, right?

The second one… simply superb πŸ™‚

1. noe says:

Yea… That misty mountain! You know, Sreejith. To see this scenery I had to come up at 3 in the morning, using a jeep to the top of the hill. The temperature was minus 2 degrees. Struggle, but awesome! Thank you, Sreejith πŸ™‚