Weekly Photo Challenge: Finding Nemo

on

image_4

Honestly I have no clue, what picture should I upload for the weekly photo challenge theme of this week, Cover Art. For me, the theme goes more difficult. I tried to find a photos that I have, and get this clown fish. Not too good because it was taken from an aquarium with my phone, but it remind me to an animation film, Finding Nemo. πŸ™‚

Advertisements

14 Comments Add yours

1. nemooo you are so cute…
    *sini sini biar pipinya tak cubit πŸ˜€

1. noe says:

Haha… pipinya tembem yaa

2. aakkk…. the nemo is so cute
    πŸ˜€

anw, i invite u to join TFP round 52nd
    please visit http://depz.blogdetik.com/2014/11/05/turnamen-foto-perjalanan-ronde-52/
    πŸ™‚
    thanks

1. noe says:

Thank you Mr. Castle, and congrats fpr winning the TFP round 51 πŸ™‚

3. mamaboetobi says:

love it…nemo always reminds me of lampung, our lovely hometown, Noe :)..how I miss diving…and join the next WPC on descent πŸ™‚

1. noe says:

Yups mamaboetobi, this nemo was taken from an aquarium inside Siger Tower in lamoung. πŸ˜‰
      still searching the pic that .atch with the theme of this week. Hehe

4. prior says:

well I love your take not he wpc – it is fresh, lively and fun – and phone pics can be so amazing for many reasons – anyhow, I also like how you captured the fish up and to the left like that 0 it shows more of your photographer’s eye for composition.
    and just FYI – I am not sure how many challenges you like doing, but Sally has a cool weekly challenge with phone pics…

1. noe says:

Thank you Yvette, honestly I dont know much about photography, now you talk about composisiton and I think I’m starting to understand. I always tries to enjoy the pic that I can see on my phone before touch to capture. I also tries to shoot with some different angle, then take the best pic to share. πŸ˜€

Btw, thanks for rhr information about sally’s challenge, will try πŸ™‚

5. Mabel Kwong says:

The fish looks so cute. It’s like swimming towards you because it wants to be in the shot πŸ˜€

1. noe says:

Haha, wants to be in the shot or angry because dont like to? πŸ˜€

1. Mabel Kwong says:

Hahaha! I didn’t think of that. Yes, maybe the fish was angry because you are being distracting, disturbing its peace πŸ˜€

2. noe says:

Go away go away, it said. haha

6. Having watched this film many times with my granddaughter I would say your photo is perfect! Remember how Nemo was trapped in that aquarium with his strange group of fish friends? Great photo – isn’t it amazing what good quality we get on phone cameras these days?

1. noe says:

Mee too, it’s one of my fav film to watch with my kids. πŸ˜€

You’re right about phone cameras, I thought it’s the best and simple gadget to take when traveling πŸ˜€