The Beauty of Malacca

on

As what I have said at the post before that I don’t have much time in Malacca. I arrived at Kuala Lumpur at 5 PM after the flight from Ho Chi Minh City – Vietnam on Tuesday, April 8th, 2014. I Chose to stay one night at Malacca, before going home at the next day.

From LCCT (Low Cost Carrier Terminal) of Kuala Lumpur International Airport, I went by bus to Kuala Lumpur, and turn at TBS Bus Terminal (Terminal Bersepadu Selatan). Then went to Malacca Central also by bus and turn at Malacca Central. The cost was 9MYR and 10MYR.

Malacca river at night

It was 9 PM when I arrived at Malacca Central, so there were no bus operated. I chose to go to The Old Town of Malacca by Taxi, and the cost were 20MYR. It was only need 30 minutes to get Jongker Street. I went straight to Vinz Hotel which it’s located in the heart of Malacca, within a minut walk to Jongker Street and Hard Rock Cafe. The rate was so expensive for me. 200MYR for family room, but I didn’t have any choice to look for hostel that cheaper than hotel. Yeah, I was so tired that night. Also my husband and 2 other friends.

At the next day, I went sightseeing around Stadhuys and Christ Chuch. It was sunny. The sky was so blue and clean. And here are some images I have taken.

A little garden around Stadhuys and Christ Church
Becak in front of Christ Church
I caught this bird before flying away
Miniature of Cheng Ho Ship
One of some bastions of Malacca
Just fell in love with this reflection
Riverside hotel and cafe
Waterwheel of Malacca Kingdom
The unique museum of ship
Advertisements

17 Comments Add yours

1. ameliatanti says:

I’ve never been there at Malaysia.. oke oke noted!

1. noe says:

Yes you should.. :*

2. Malaca .. city filled with ancient buildings, antique and historic, and ancient ornaments., .. seemed to enter the current time machine menjejalahi this city ….
    keep happy blogging always…salam dari Makassar 🙂

1. noe says:

Hahayyy.. Thats true. Exploring many ancient of history is such walking with time machine.

3. winnymarch says:

i hve been there n it was amazing

1. noe says:

Indeed, evertone must be lile this place 😉

4. ada yg pake bahasa ga Mba..?? BW tengah malam bikin mendadak lola otak ini…

1. noe says:

He hehe.. Blm posting yg pake bahasa, aah lagian itu cuma sedikit, yg penting bs liat fotonya kaann

5. momtraveler says:

Aku dr dulu malah lebih penasaran ke Malacca drpd KL catet dlu lah (kebanyakan catetan tp kagak jln2 juga hiks)

1. noe says:

Iyaahh… KL mah sama kayak Jakarta, panaaass hihihi. Wiihh catetannya udh banyak ciyee 😛

6. Wow awesome new blog,and awesome picture also. thumb (y)

1. noe says:

Hi… Mak Titi, long time no see ya kitaaa.
      How r you, ini blog lama kok, cuma dialtigkam kembalii

7. adeanit4 says:

Aku bolak balik ke Kuala Lumpur padahal (pekerjaan suami) tapi belon sempat ke Melaka. Jadi pingin. Catat ah.

1. noe says:

Cataatt… Worth to visit, mak…
      Nginep deh utk dpt view cantik riverside mlm hari, cobain jg naik river cruise 😉

8. Beautiful shots … 🙂
    My last trip to Malaysia was a very short one, so I couldn’t accommodate this place. Next time I certainly have to explore Malacca.

1. noe says:

Thank you, Sreejith.
      I was just lucky beacuse it’s good place. And i think you’ll need 2 or more days to explore. 😉 dont forget to take river cruise, taste some delicious cullinary

1. Sure, point noted 🙂