A Word A Week Photograph Challenge – Atmospheric

I took these picture last year, om March 2013. What do you feel when you see it? Silent morning, the sound of small waves, the smell of salt wafted in the air… I feel peace. What about you?

DSC05815 DSC05809Early morning at traditional dock of Canti Village, Lampung, Indonesia.

*****

Do you have any photos, memories or stories of that you would like to share for this week’s challenge? Check the link here.

Advertisements

14 Comments Add yours

1. Thanks for becoming a subscriber. Happy blogging journey.

1. noe says:

2. ivyon says:

Hiya! 😀
    I am starting my own mini challenge for my birthday (14th), I want to do something special this year since I haven’t celebrated my birthdays a few years… I would be very happy if you would join, it will run for probably 7 days and then 7 days me praising some of you who did the best in a daily challenges, pingbacks and all. 😀 I promise it will be fun. Please do join, or else this can become really sad very quickly hahahaha
    Everyone is welcome to join! 🙂 Here is the link to my blog: http://ivymosquito.wordpress.com/

1. noe says:

Oh it would be fun to join your challenge Ivyon. But I’m surprised that you are still 14 now? Oh beautiful young lady. Mmm, tell me when your challenge begin?

1. ivyon says:

Hahahahahah oh no, I am not 14, by birthday is March 14th 😀 I will be 26 😀 It begins now 🙂

2. noe says:

Hahaha… I think you re teen :p
        Oh I see

3. Dy says:

Cakeeep mba’ 🙂

1. noe says:

Aaiiihh.. makasiihhh. 🙂
      iyaa, cakeep kayak kamuuuhh, eh akuuu haha 😆

1. Dy says:

kayak kita haha.. 😀

4. That looks like someplace that I would like to be sitting for my morning coffee. Beautiful photos.

1. noe says:

Thank you for stopping by and leaving comment, Wandering Iris. You have many great photos on your blog, I love it!